* Request: Use named faces in ansi-colors.el
@ 2013-03-14 20:56 T.V. Raman
From: T.V. Raman @ 2013-03-14 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Feature request to ease Emacspeak implementation:

Could we create named faces in ansi-colors.el -- the anonymous
faces cause a lot of grief in mapping to voice personalities.

* Re: Request: Use named faces in ansi-colors.el
@ 2013-03-15  4:57 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2013-03-15  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T.V. Raman; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Feature request to ease Emacspeak implementation:
> Could we create named faces in ansi-colors.el -- the anonymous
> faces cause a lot of grief in mapping to voice personalities.

What kind of names would you expect?
I mean, the problem for ansi-colors is that it just implements requests
from other programs, where those requests are "low-level", specifying
colors without explaining what they're used for, so ansi-color doesn't
have any semantic information to associate to those colors.

* Re: Request: Use named faces in ansi-colors.el
@ 2013-03-19 12:02 ` Julien Danjou
From: Julien Danjou @ 2013-03-19 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T.V. Raman; +Cc: emacs-devel