* Where should security issues with GNU ELPA packages be reported?
@ 2024-03-28 13:40 Morgan Willcock
From: Morgan Willcock @ 2024-03-28 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I think I have found a security issue with a package which is
distributed on GNU ELPA, and I am unsure who to notify.

Given that the package is technically part of Emacs, do I follow
whatever the procedure would be for disclosing security problems with
Emacs?  If so, what is that procedure?

Or should I e-mail the package author first?

Given that it is not the package author who is distributing the package,
I am unsure what to do.

--
Morgan Willcock