* Is this a bug?
@ 2009-09-16 22:31 Leo
From: Leo @ 2009-09-16 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi there,

I am running Emacs from CVS2009-08-10. Do you think the following is a
bug?

When a variable is locally safe when it satisfies a predicate, it is
still treated as unsafe in .dir-locals.el.

For example using the following .dir-locals.el and open a .TeX file in
the same dir and you will see a warning about enabling unsafe local
variable.

  ((LaTeX-mode . ((reftex-vref-is-default t))))

Best,

Leo

* Is this a bug?
@ 2022-06-17 17:16 hput
From: hput @ 2022-06-17 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I compiled emacs today and eventually got a clean ./configure run

 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/src/git/test --with-x=yes \
 --with-x-toolkit=athena --with-imagemagick --with-gnutls \
 --with-sound=no --without-selinux --no-create --no-recursion

The process added the last three up there.

All was good.

But then I ran "make bootstrap" and that process turned up the fact
that I did not have "makeinfo".  That used to get cleared or halted
during ./configure and I've hit a number of times my self during
./configure.

It seems there should not be tools turning up missing in "make
bootstrap" if ./configure showed good to go.

Is that an actual bug or something else?