* Minibuffer change breaks ido
@ 2005-12-06  9:12 Romain Francoise
From: Romain Francoise @ 2005-12-06  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

FYI,

This change:

2005-12-02  David Reitter  <david.reitter@gmail.com>

	* minibuf.c (Fcompleting_read): If Vminibuffer_completing_file_name is
	non-nil, use the new keymaps Vminibuffer_local_filename_completion_map
	and Vminibuffer_local_must_match_filename_map keymaps.
	(keys_of_minibuf): Bind SPC in the new file-name completion keymaps.

	* keymap.c (Vminibuffer_local_filename_completion_map)
	(Vminibuffer_local_must_match_filename_map): New variables.
	(syms_of_keymap): DEFVAR_LISP them, initialize them, and set their
	parent to be Vminibuffer_local_completion_map and
	Vminibuffer_local_must_match_map, respectively.

	* commands.h (Vminibuffer_local_filename_completion_map)
	(Vminibuffer_local_must_match_filename_map): Declare the new keymaps.

breaks the installation of ido's minibuffer maps: all the "magic"
actions that ido normally binds in the minibuffer are no longer bound.

(I already reported the problem to KFS.)

--
Romain Francoise <romain@orebokech.com> | The sea! the sea! the open
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sea! The blue, the fresh, the
                                        | ever free! --Bryan W. Procter

* Re: Minibuffer change breaks ido
@ 2005-12-07  9:23 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2005-12-07  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: David Reitter, emacs-devel

Romain Francoise <romain@orebokech.com> writes:

> 2005-12-02  David Reitter  <david.reitter@gmail.com>
>
> breaks the installation of ido's minibuffer maps: all the "magic"
> actions that ido normally binds in the minibuffer are no longer bound.

I have installed a fix to ido.  Thank you.

* Re: Minibuffer change breaks ido
@ 2005-12-07 10:22   ` Romain Francoise
From: Romain Francoise @ 2005-12-07 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: David Reitter, emacs-devel