* Copyright Assignment for an Elpa Package
@ 2020-09-14  8:35 Gerry Agbobada
From: Gerry Agbobada @ 2020-09-14  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I'd like to start doing the paperwork to help ivy-posframe making it to ELPA (
https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe/issues/95 ).

If that's relevant in any way, I'm french in France

Gerry Agbobada

* Copyright assignment for an ELPA package
@ 2020-09-14 12:14 Gerry Agbobada
From: Gerry Agbobada @ 2020-09-14 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

(Copy of a first message that got spam filtered I think; I'm subscribed to the mailing list now with the sender address, it should help)

Hello,

I'd like to start doing the paperwork to help ivy-posframe making it to ELPA (
https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe/issues/95 ).

If that's relevant in any way, I'm french in France

Gerry Agbobada

Gerry Agbobada

* Re: Copyright assignment for an ELPA package
@ 2020-09-14 12:28 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2020-09-14 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerry Agbobada; +Cc: emacs-devel

"Gerry Agbobada" <emacs-devel@gagbo.net> writes:

> I'd like to start doing the paperwork to help ivy-posframe making it to ELPA (
> https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe/issues/95 ).

(Sent off-list.)

* Re: Copyright Assignment for an Elpa Package
@ 2020-09-15  7:04 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-09-15  7:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerry Agbobada; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Gerry,

"Gerry Agbobada" <emacs-devel@gagbo.net> writes:

> If that's relevant in any way, I'm french in France

FWIW there is a group of french Emacs users regularily discussing
Emacs stuff, either online or IRL: https://www.emacs-doctor.com

You're welcome there!

--
 Bastien