* An interesting line-motion bug.
@ 2022-11-17  5:38 Karl Fogel
From: Karl Fogel @ 2022-11-17  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Devel

The attached file shows a reproduction recipe for a line-motion
bug that had been nagging at me for some time.  The file also
includes some debugging information and a preliminary diagnosis.

I don't know this area of the code very well.  While I can think
of possible ways to fix this, each potential fix I've thought of
so far raises questions that I don't feel secure about answering.
If someone who knows this area well can make The Right Fix
quickly, then great.  If not, then I would be happy to keep
studying and make a patch for review.

Best regards,
-Karl