* git mirror not updating
@ 2011-04-04 14:32 James Cloos
From: James Cloos @ 2011-04-04 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

The git mirror on sv has not updated since Friday, probably just before
the lexbind merge.

-JimC

* git mirror not updating
@ 2011-04-04 16:06 James Cloos
From: James Cloos @ 2011-04-04 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

[I tried posting this via gmane, but that doesn't seem to have worked -JimC]

--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6

* Re: git mirror not updating
@ 2011-04-05  8:25 ` Antoine Levitt
From: Antoine Levitt @ 2011-04-05  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

04/04/11 18:06, James Cloos
> [I tried posting this via gmane, but that doesn't seem to have worked -JimC]
>
> The git mirror on sv has not updated since Friday, probably just before
> the lexbind merge.
>
> -JimC

It seems all of them are down. All those three on
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsFromGit are not syncing anymore,
though some of them went further than others.

http://repo.or.cz/w/emacs.git

https://github.com/emacsmirror/emacs

http://gitorious.org/emacsmirror/emacs