* copyright assignment for csharp-mode submission
@ 2020-09-29  5:51 Nathan Phillip Brink
From: Nathan Phillip Brink @ 2020-09-29  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I would like to assign copyright to the FSF for my contributions to
csharp-mode listed at
https://github.com/josteink/csharp-mode/commits/master?author=binki
pursuant to integration into Emacs as discussed at
https://github.com/josteink/csharp-mode/issues/165 . I was pointed to
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Copyright-Assignment.html
which says to ask for the next steps here.

Please let me know how to proceed (and be sure to directly address me
as I’m not subscribing).

Thanks.

--
binki

Don’t forget to check for missing or extraneous apostrophes!