* Assignment Form
@ 2021-07-22 14:41 Joe Junior
From: Joe Junior @ 2021-07-22 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I wrote some code for emacs-csharp and the maintainers of the project are
planning on adding it to  elpa so they asked me to sign the Assignment
Form. How can I do this?

Joe

* Re: Assignment Form
@ 2021-07-22 17:57 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2021-07-22 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Junior; +Cc: emacs-devel

Joe Junior <joe.fbs.junior@gmail.com> writes:

> I wrote some code for emacs-csharp and the maintainers of the project are
> planning on adding it to  elpa so they asked me to sign the Assignment Form.
> How can I do this?

Here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to assign@gnu.org, and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]

* assignment form
@ 2023-11-02 22:04 Salih Muhammed
From: Salih Muhammed @ 2023-11-02 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

> patches of more than a few lines must be accompanied by having assigned
> copyright for the contribution to the FSF. Contributors who wish to do
> so may contact emacs-devel@gnu.org to request the assignment form.

Can I have a one please?

--
Regards,
Salih

* Re: assignment form
@ 2023-11-03  7:23 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2023-11-03  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Salih Muhammed; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Salih Muhammed <lr0@gmx.com>
> Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 00:04:19 +0200
>

> > patches of more than a few lines must be accompanied by having assigned
> > copyright for the contribution to the FSF. Contributors who wish to do
> > so may contact emacs-devel@gnu.org to request the assignment form.
>
> Can I have a one please?

Thanks, form sent off-list.