* FSF Copyright Assignment
@ 2017-11-02 18:24 Jeff Tecca
From: Jeff Tecca @ 2017-11-02 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm interested in getting the papers for the FSF copyright assignment in
order to contribute to emacs' development.

Please let me know who to reach out to in order to get these papers.

Thanks!

* Re: FSF Copyright Assignment
@ 2017-11-03  7:19 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2017-11-03  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Tecca; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Jeff Tecca <jefftecca@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 11:24:23 -0700
>
> I'm interested in getting the papers for the FSF copyright assignment in order to contribute to emacs'
> development.
>
> Please let me know who to reach out to in order to get these papers.

Thanks, I sent the form off-list.

* FSF Copyright Assignment
@ 2023-03-19 19:26 Jakub Kadlčík
From: Jakub Kadlčík @ 2023-03-19 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I would like to contribute some changes to an ELPA package (Ement.el),
so I need to sign the FSF Copyright Assignment. According to the
instructions here
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Copyright-Assignment.html
I am supposed to write to this mailing list.

Can you please help me get started?

Thank you,
Jakub

* Re: FSF Copyright Assignment
@ 2023-03-19 20:25 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2023-03-19 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jakub Kadlčík; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Jakub Kadlčík <frostyx@email.cz>
> Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 20:26:52 +0100
>
> Hello,
>
> I would like to contribute some changes to an ELPA package (Ement.el),
> so I need to sign the FSF Copyright Assignment. According to the
> instructions here
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/Copyright-Assignment.html
> I am supposed to write to this mailing list.
>
> Can you please help me get started?

Thanks, form sent off-list.

* Re: FSF Copyright Assignment
@ 2023-03-19 20:36   ` Jakub Kadlčík