* pgtk port
       [not found] <8735nf5sao.fsf.ref@yahoo.com>
@ 2021-11-29  7:34 ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2021-11-29  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: masm+emacs

I might make some improvements to the PGTK port in the near future.

Yuuki, would you mind if I pushed them directly to the PGTK feature
branch?

Thanks.

* pgtk port
@ 2021-11-29 10:48 Vitaly Ankh
From: Vitaly Ankh @ 2021-11-29 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: luangruo; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi,
  How about merging pgtk to master now? Then we don't have to bother
with merging
anymore. I have done a merge from master to pgtk.

VitalyR

* Re: pgtk port
@ 2021-11-29 14:59   ` Yuuki Harano
From: Yuuki Harano @ 2021-11-29 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: luangruo; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:34:23 +0800,
	Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I might make some improvements to the PGTK port in the near future.
>
> Yuuki, would you mind if I pushed them directly to the PGTK feature
> branch?

OK, please push!

--
Yuuki Harano

* Re: pgtk port
@ 2021-11-29 18:02     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2021-11-29 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuuki Harano; +Cc: luangruo, emacs-devel

Yuuki Harano [2021-11-29 23:59:52] wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 15:34:23 +0800,
> 	Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I might make some improvements to the PGTK port in the near future.
>>
>> Yuuki, would you mind if I pushed them directly to the PGTK feature
>> branch?
> OK, please push!

Side note: the priority for the PGTK branch should be to merge it into
`master`.  So changes to it should be avoided if they bring the code
further from being acceptable for `master` (i.e. mostly adding
changes in the non-PGTK-specific code).

* Re: pgtk port
@ 2021-11-30  0:10       ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2021-11-30  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: Yuuki Harano, emacs-devel

> Side note: the priority for the PGTK branch should be to merge it into
> `master`.  So changes to it should be avoided if they bring the code
> further from being acceptable for `master` (i.e. mostly adding
> changes in the non-PGTK-specific code).

Yes, I understand that, thanks.