* Re: master 4cb53c0528: Improve don't save bookmark context from encrypted files
       [not found] ` <20220922111458.F0BB2C1B1EB@vcs2.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2022-09-22 22:08   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2022-09-22 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

Michael Albinus <Michael.Albinus@gmx.de> writes:

> commit 4cb53c0528aad73ac001a5d0b4ae336b8ec65408
> Author: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
> Commit: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
>
>     Improve don't save bookmark context from encrypted files

I have absolutely no idea what is causing these test failures, but it
seems like this change is the only one in bookmarks.el that lately, and
today we have these test failures:

3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  bookmark-tests-make-record
   FAILED  bookmark-tests-make-record-list
   FAILED  bookmark-tests-set

But I don't immediately understand how this change could cause these
failures, so perhaps it's something else...

* Re: master 4cb53c0528: Improve don't save bookmark context from encrypted files
@ 2022-09-23 14:09     ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2022-09-23 14:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Lars,

> I have absolutely no idea what is causing these test failures, but it
> seems like this change is the only one in bookmarks.el that lately, and
> today we have these test failures:
>
> 3 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  bookmark-tests-make-record
>    FAILED  bookmark-tests-make-record-list
>    FAILED  bookmark-tests-set
>
> But I don't immediately understand how this change could cause these
> failures, so perhaps it's something else...

There was a logical error in my patch. Fixed now.

Best regards, Michael.