* GNU Emacs on FLOSS Weekly?
@ 2017-02-09 21:24 Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 2017-02-09 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm wondering who would be most appropriate to have on my FLOSS Weekly
show about GNU Emacs.  It's only fair, since I've just invited Bram
Moolenaar to talk about vim. :)

Someone to speak to the past, present, future... maybe talk about
current development strategies.

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig

* Re: GNU Emacs on FLOSS Weekly?
@ 2017-02-11  0:24 ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2017-02-11  0:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randal L. Schwartz; +Cc: emacs-devel

  > I'm wondering who would be most appropriate to have on my FLOSS Weekly
  > show about GNU Emacs.  It's only fair, since I've just invited Bram
  > Moolenaar to talk about vim. :)

If you want it to be technical, I could ask one of the main current
developers.

What is the show called?  What is its web site?

--
Dr Richard Stallman

* Re: GNU Emacs on FLOSS Weekly?
@ 2017-02-12  7:00 ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2017-02-12  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randal L. Schwartz; +Cc: emacs-devel

RLS> I'm wondering who would be most appropriate to have on my FLOSS Weekly
RLS> show about GNU Emacs. It's only fair, since I've just invited Bram
RLS> Moolenaar to talk about vim. :)

Hi Randal,

I would recommend asking Eli Zaretskii to speak.

* Re: GNU Emacs on FLOSS Weekly?
@ 2017-02-12 13:18   ` Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2017-02-12 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randal L. Schwartz, Emacs developers

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 8:00 AM, John Wiegley <jwiegley@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would recommend asking Eli Zaretskii to speak.

As they used to say in Battlestar Galactica, "So say we all".

* Re: GNU Emacs on FLOSS Weekly?
@ 2017-02-12 14:34   ` Randal L. Schwartz
From: Randal L. Schwartz @ 2017-02-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

RLS> I'm wondering who would be most appropriate to have on my FLOSS Weekly
RLS> show about GNU Emacs. It's only fair, since I've just invited Bram
RLS> Moolenaar to talk about vim. :)

John> I would recommend asking Eli Zaretskii to speak.

Sounds good...

Eli, if you're listening and willing, would you please contact me off-list?

@ 2017-02-17  6:45     ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2017-02-17  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Randal L. Schwartz; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 06:34:37 -0800

> RLS> I'm wondering who would be most appropriate to have on my FLOSS Weekly
> RLS> show about GNU Emacs. It's only fair, since I've just invited Bram
> RLS> Moolenaar to talk about vim. :)
>
> John> I would recommend asking Eli Zaretskii to speak.
>
> Sounds good...
>
> Eli, if you're listening and willing, would you please contact me off-list?

I replied to you in private, but your server rejects email from
gnu.org, so the response never got to you.