* Gnu ELPA ada-mode not up-to-date
@ 2022-11-02 14:59 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2022-11-02 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I committed a patch release to ada-mode last week; version 7.3.1. But
it's not showing in list-packages.

I suspect this is a remnant of the problem I had with branch names; do I
just bump the version again, or is something else required?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Gnu ELPA ada-mode not up-to-date
@ 2022-11-02 15:21 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2022-11-02 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Leake; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I committed a patch release to ada-mode last week; version 7.3.1. But
> it's not showing in list-packages.

Hmm... yes, there's something funny going on, I'm looking into it.

* Re: Gnu ELPA ada-mode not up-to-date
@ 2022-11-02 19:23   ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2022-11-02 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Leake; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> I committed a patch release to ada-mode last week; version 7.3.1. But
>> it's not showing in list-packages.
> Hmm... yes, there's something funny going on, I'm looking into it.

OK, I think I got it sorted out.  The `ada-mode` tarball has now
been built.  The `wisi` tarball should get built soon.

* Re: Gnu ELPA ada-mode not up-to-date
@ 2022-11-02 20:32     ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2022-11-02 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel

>>> I committed a patch release to ada-mode last week; version 7.3.1. But
>>> it's not showing in list-packages.
>> Hmm... yes, there's something funny going on, I'm looking into it.
>
> OK, I think I got it sorted out.  The `ada-mode` tarball has now
> been built.  The `wisi` tarball should get built soon.

ok, thanks.

--
-- Stephe