* Emacs Mug
@ 2005-05-26 12:44 Geoffrey J. Teale
From: Geoffrey J. Teale @ 2005-05-26 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I presume some people on this list already own such an item, but I've
just been shown this:

http://www.cafepress.com/shop/geeks/browse/Ntt-emacs_Nao-1_Ntk-All_pv-geekcheat.13042487_No-1_N-0_D-emacs

.. but what I really want is a mug with isearch.el on it :-)

--
Geoff Teale
CMed Technology            -   gteale@cmedresearch.com

* Re: Emacs Mug
@ 2005-05-26 14:42 ` Nic Ferrier
From: Nic Ferrier @ 2005-05-26 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

gteale@cmedresearch.com (Geoffrey J. Teale) writes:

> I presume some people on this list already own such an item, but I've
> just been shown this:
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/shop/geeks/browse/Ntt-emacs_Nao-1_Ntk-All_pv-geekcheat.13042487_No-1_N-0_D-emacs
>
> .. but what I really want is a mug with isearch.el on it :-)

Did you notice how the photo was a mock up?

Nic

* Re: Emacs Mug
@ 2005-05-27  5:37   ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2005-05-27  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Geoffrey J. Teale, emacs-devel

It's an inordinately cute concept (especially the name, "Emacs
Reference Mug" :-) but cafepress mugs seem to have a bad rep for
fading quickly...

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

* Re: Emacs Mug
@ 2005-05-27 10:29     ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2005-05-27 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, Geoffrey J. Teale, Nic Ferrier, miles

Miles Bader <snogglethorpe@gmail.com> writes:

> It's an inordinately cute concept (especially the name, "Emacs
> Reference Mug" :-) but cafepress mugs seem to have a bad rep for
> fading quickly...

Anyway, what we really need is an Emacs Reference barrel.