* Launchpad not relecting trunk
@ 2012-09-01  2:57 nyc4bos
From: nyc4bos @ 2012-09-01  2:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

It appears that that Launchpad at the URL:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/emacs/trunk/files

is not reflecting the current version of the trunk.

The last modification there shows up as:

    Committer: Paul Eggert
    Date: 2012-08-17 17:09:45 UTC
    Revision ID: eggert@cs.ucla.edu-20120817170945-gpf33ln9iayhkydh

which is 11 days ago.

Thanks.

* Re: Launchpad not relecting trunk
@ 2012-09-01  3:05 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2012-09-01  3:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nyc4bos; +Cc: emacs-devel

nyc4bos@aol.com wrote:

> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/emacs/trunk/files

https://launchpad.net/~vcs-imports

   For assistance with imports please file questions at
   http://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-code

* Re: Launchpad not relecting trunk
@ 2012-09-03  2:52   ` nyc4bos
From: nyc4bos @ 2012-09-03  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org> writes:

> nyc4bos@aol.com wrote:
>
>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/emacs/trunk/files
>
> https://launchpad.net/~vcs-imports
>
>    For assistance with imports please file questions at
>    http://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad-code

This requires registrating with LaunchPad which I am not
willing to do.

So, if this request for a fix cannot be done any other way,
i.e. I have to register, then please ignore this request.

I'll wait for someone else that doesn't mind registration
prerequisites to make this request.

Thanks.