* Help with Copyright Assignment
@ 2022-03-01 15:09 Ignacio Casso
From: Ignacio Casso @ 2022-03-01 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I'm submitting a patch to Emacs and I need to assign the copyright to
the FSF. In the section 53.2 of the Emacs manual it says that I should
ask for the forms to fill and further information in this mailing
list. It also says that it may depend on the country of residence, which
is Spain in my case. Let me know if you need any more data.

Thank you for your time and best regards,

Ignacio

* Re: Help with Copyright Assignment
@ 2022-03-01 17:26 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2022-03-01 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ignacio Casso; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Ignacio Casso <ignaciocasso@hotmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 16:09:16 +0100
>

> Hello,
>
> I'm submitting a patch to Emacs and I need to assign the copyright to
> the FSF. In the section 53.2 of the Emacs manual it says that I should
> ask for the forms to fill and further information in this mailing
> list. It also says that it may depend on the country of residence, which
> is Spain in my case. Let me know if you need any more data.
>
> Thank you for your time and best regards,

Form sent off-list.

Thank you for your interest in Emacs.