* Could I get the copyright assignment paperwork?
@ 2023-03-19 21:19 Samuel Morris
From: Samuel Morris @ 2023-03-19 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hey,

I was asked by the maintainer of https://github.com/alphapapa/prism.el to
request the copyright assignment paperwork in order to make a contribution.
I've never assigned copyright before, so I'm not sure how that works. He
indicated that might be possible to do purely through email. Is that true?
Could we start that process?

thanks,

S.C. Morris

* Re: Could I get the copyright assignment paperwork?
@ 2023-03-20 11:47 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2023-03-20 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Samuel Morris <scmorris.dev@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 14:19:34 -0700
>
> I was asked by the maintainer of https://github.com/alphapapa/prism.el to request the copyright assignment
> paperwork in order to make a contribution. I've never assigned copyright before, so I'm not sure how that
> works. He indicated that might be possible to do purely through email. Is that true? Could we start that
> process?

Thanks, form sent off-list.