* Copyright assignment papers
@ 2011-09-30 15:24 Michael Ilseman
From: Michael Ilseman @ 2011-09-30 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'd like to request the papers mentioned in the Copyright Assignment
part of the CONTRIBUTE document[1], where can I obtain the forms?

[1] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/trunk/annotate/head:/etc/CONTRIBUTE#L45

* Re: Copyright assignment papers
@ 2011-09-30 21:41 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2011-09-30 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Ilseman; +Cc: emacs-devel

Michael Ilseman wrote:

> I'd like to request the papers mentioned in the Copyright Assignment
> part of the CONTRIBUTE document[1], where can I obtain the forms?

I will send the information off-list.

* Copyright assignment papers
@ 2021-03-04 19:45 Brian Cully
From: Brian Cully @ 2021-03-04 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

     I've recently contributed to the eglot project, and in order for my
patches to be accepted[1], I need to assign copyright to the FSF.

     Would someone be so kind as to send me the appropriate forms with
instructions for submission?

     Thanks,

-bjc

[1] https://github.com/joaotavora/eglot/pull/637

* Re: Copyright assignment papers
@ 2021-03-04 21:46 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-03-04 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brian Cully; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Brian Cully <bjc@spork.org>
> Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 14:45:10 -0500
>
>      I've recently contributed to the eglot project, and in order for my
> patches to be accepted[1], I need to assign copyright to the FSF.
>
>      Would someone be so kind as to send me the appropriate forms with
> instructions for submission?

Form sent off-list.