* Fly-spell mode and trunk
@ 2013-03-27 15:43 Angelo Graziosi
From: Angelo Graziosi @ 2013-03-27 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs

I have seen that on trunk recently (say at least with revision 112101)
fly-spell mode changed the way to flag wrong word. Previously the wrong
words become red or yellow (as in [*]), now they are just underlined
(the underline looks very light, as in Libreoffice Writer or Thunderbird).

I wonder if one can restore the previous behavior (for example, in the
Emacs initialization file, ~/.emacs, ~/.emacs.d/init.el). How?

TIA,
  Angelo.

---
[*] http://www.webalice.it/angelo.graziosi/cygwin/emacs/emacs-mrxvt.jpg

* Re: Fly-spell mode and trunk
@ 2013-03-27 16:16 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2013-03-27 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Angelo Graziosi; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:43:00 +0100
> From: Angelo Graziosi <angelo.graziosi@alice.it>
>
> I have seen that on trunk recently (say at least with revision 112101)
> fly-spell mode changed the way to flag wrong word. Previously the wrong
> words become red or yellow (as in [*]), now they are just underlined
> (the underline looks very light, as in Libreoffice Writer or Thunderbird).

It's underlined with the "wave" style.

> I wonder if one can restore the previous behavior (for example, in the
> Emacs initialization file, ~/.emacs, ~/.emacs.d/init.el). How?

You need to customize the faces 'flyspell-incorrect' and
'flyspell-duplicate'.