* Debugging Emacs with lldb
@ 2021-07-23 23:50 Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2021-07-23 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Alan Third

Hey Alan,

IIRC you are using lldb to debug Emacs. I’m stuck on a Mac and now need to debug Emacs, too. lldb doesn’t get any of the commands defined in gdbinit. How did you work around that? For example, how do you check the lisp backtrace without xbacktrace? Right now I’m staring at a wall of Ffuncall and don’t know what to do with it. TIA.

Yuan