* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-09-24 23:39 Elliott McGee
From: Elliott McGee @ 2004-09-24 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://888-luvu.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://888-luvu.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-09-28  3:21 Rodrick Ware
From: Rodrick Ware @ 2004-09-28  3:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://ca-t.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://ca-t.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-09-29 17:53 Bradly Tran
From: Bradly Tran @ 2004-09-29 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-02  7:39 Cherry Hendricks
From: Cherry Hendricks @ 2004-10-02  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-04  0:17 Shanna Ashley
From: Shanna Ashley @ 2004-10-04  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-05 12:36 Gayle K. Brunson
From: Gayle K. Brunson @ 2004-10-05 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-06 18:08 Eduardo Bergeron
From: Eduardo Bergeron @ 2004-10-06 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://zap-internet.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://zap-internet.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-08 22:52 Odessa Platt
From: Odessa Platt @ 2004-10-08 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-11  6:07 Bobbie Deal
From: Bobbie Deal @ 2004-10-11  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-12 15:04 Numbers Roper
From: Numbers Roper @ 2004-10-12 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://virtual-apple.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://virtual-apple.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-14  7:39 Roscoe Cisneros
From: Roscoe Cisneros @ 2004-10-14  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://rx-zone.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://rx-zone.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-15 20:06 Willie Kirk
From: Willie Kirk @ 2004-10-15 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-18 12:25 Jodi I. Workman
From: Jodi I. Workman @ 2004-10-18 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://koolrx.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://koolrx.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-19 22:49 Rosario Mercado
From: Rosario Mercado @ 2004-10-19 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-23 14:50 Howard J. Beltran
From: Howard J. Beltran @ 2004-10-23 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://rxand-more.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://rxand-more.com/rm.html

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-10-25 21:50 Malcolm Connolly
From: Malcolm Connolly @ 2004-10-25 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-27  6:28 Jonathon Crow
From: Jonathon Crow @ 2004-10-27  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://real-cat.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://real-cat.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-11-03 13:48 Wilmer G. Reyna
From: Wilmer G. Reyna @ 2004-11-03 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

We would like to offer V_I_A_G_R_A soft tabs,

These pills are just like regular Vìagra but they are specially formulated
to be soft and dissolvable under the tongue. The pill is absorbed at the
mouth and enters the bloodstream directly instead of going through the stomach.
This results in a faster more powerful effect which lasts as long as the normal.

Soft Tabs also have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with them).

You can get it at: http://a1medz.com/st/?coupon

No thanks: http://a1medz.com/rr.php

* New! Vìagra soft tabs.
@ 2004-11-05  5:06 Haley J. Donahue