* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2004-12-09  5:42 Krista L. Greer
From: Krista L. Greer @ 2004-12-09  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.bhex.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 12th will be at your door before
Christmas!

No thanks: http://www.bhex.com/z.php

* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2004-12-17 12:57 Emmett McKinney
From: Emmett McKinney @ 2004-12-17 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

All orders placed before December 20th will be at your door before
New Years Eve!

No thanks: http://www.vanai.com/z.php

* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2004-12-18  9:04 Don Dickson
From: Don Dickson @ 2004-12-18  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-20 10:48 Gonzalo Espinosa
From: Gonzalo Espinosa @ 2004-12-20 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.vanai.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

@ 2004-12-22 21:46 Damien Flowers
From: Damien Flowers @ 2004-12-22 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.mecei.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.mecei.com/z.php

* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2004-12-25  8:41 Logan I. Singh
From: Logan I. Singh @ 2004-12-25  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-27  6:23 Tamika Nash
From: Tamika Nash @ 2004-12-27  6:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-28  0:46 Chris Leach
From: Chris Leach @ 2004-12-28  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-12-29 21:10 Gerard Reyna
From: Gerard Reyna @ 2004-12-29 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.ealz.com.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com.com/z.php

* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2004-12-30 18:35 Jamel N. Pagan
From: Jamel N. Pagan @ 2004-12-30 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica!

We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second hand
moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in stores
for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

Visit us: http://www.ealz.com/rep/rolx/

Christmas discount this week only! Make your order before the prices go up.

No thanks: http://www.ealz.com/z.php

* Premium Replica Watches
@ 2005-01-03  3:25 Myles D. Bloom
From: Myles D. Bloom @ 2005-01-03  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)