* mmm-mode in emacs 22
@ 2005-12-10 14:16 Perry Smith
From: Perry Smith @ 2005-12-10 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am having problems with mmm-mode in emacs 22 running on a Mac.  I'm
about to dive off and see if I can fix them.  But before I do, I
wanted to ask this group if there is a more supported method of
having a buffer with multiple editing submodes mixed into it that has
been implemented in emacs 22 that emacs 21 did not have.

I also wanted to ask if anyone in this group has a suggestion of how
would be best to implement such a concept given emacs 22 current design.

The particular problem I have having is around the php submode.  php
mode is based upon cc-mode.  There are a number of buffer local
variables that are not being set up.  I am not sure (yet) if they are
getting set up and then clobbered or if they are just never getting
set up at all.  The cc-mode elisp from emacs 21 works (or appears to
work).

Thank you for your time,
Perry Smith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-10 14:16 UTC | newest]