* Emacs meetup/dinner in San Francisco
@ 2003-09-28 10:49 Kevin A. Burton
From: Kevin A. Burton @ 2003-09-28 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is just a crazy idea... but I was thinking tonight that most of my
crazy Emacs hacks can only be explained in person with a quick 3 minute
demo.  Then I was thinking that it's a shame that no Emacs developers
never meet.

... so how many of us are living in San Francisco?  It might be
interesting to all go out for food sometime and we can chat about Emacs
and share config hacks and discuss the future of our fav text editor.

Thoughts?

Kevin

       AIM - sfburtonator,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/
GPG fingerprint: 4D20 40A0 C734 307E C7B4  DCAA 0303 3AC5 BD9D 7C4D

* Re: Emacs meetup/dinner in San Francisco
@ 2003-09-28 16:04 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2003-09-28 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:49:41 -0700
> From: "Kevin A. Burton" <burton@newsmonster.org>
>
> Then I was thinking that it's a shame that no Emacs developers
> never meet.

Well, some of us did meet.  But a meeting once in a while is a good
idea nonetheless IMHO (although for me personally it would be hard to
attend a meeting in SF).