* eassert and abort
@ 2012-09-22 20:02 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2012-09-22 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Can someone fix eassert and/or .gdbinit so that the debugger hits
a breakpoint before we send a signal to the process (like it used to be
the case back when eassert called abort)?

It is very handy to be able to "return" when the assertion failure is
non-fatal.

* Re: eassert and abort
@ 2012-09-22 20:38 ` Paul Eggert
From: Paul Eggert @ 2012-09-22 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 09/22/2012 01:02 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> Can someone fix eassert and/or .gdbinit so that the debugger hits
> a breakpoint before we send a signal to the process

Should be fixed in trunk bzr 110148.