* Bazaar upgraded on Savannah
@ 2011-04-09 12:56 Michael J. Flickinger
From: Michael J. Flickinger @ 2011-04-09 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Karl Berry

Hi,

I figured you'd all be interested to know that Savannah is now running
the most recent stable version of Bazaar, version 2.3.1.

If you encounter any issues related to the upgrade please submit support
requests on Savannah here,
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration.

Thanks,

Michael

* Loggerhead for Bazaar now available on Savannah
@ 2011-04-10 17:42 ` Michael J. Flickinger
From: Michael J. Flickinger @ 2011-04-10 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Karl Berry

Hi,

I figured you'd all be interested to learn that Loggerhead, the Bazaar
web interface, is now available, once again, for the emacs repositories.

This service was once offered in the past, but had performance issues
and was subsequently disabled.

I setup Loggerhead to run with "reduced resources" to avoid the
performance impact on Savannah's VCS environment.

Available here: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/emacs/

Thanks,

Michael

* Re: Loggerhead for Bazaar now available on Savannah
@ 2011-04-11  1:57   ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2011-04-11  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael J. Flickinger; +Cc: Karl Berry, emacs-devel

"Michael J. Flickinger" wrote:

> I figured you'd all be interested to learn that Loggerhead, the Bazaar
> web interface, is now available, once again, for the emacs
> repositories.

Thanks very much for making this work.
There are several Savannah support tickets about this (and other aspects
of bzr) that you can probably close now... :)