* [OS X] larger icons?
@ 2005-12-14 13:42 Seiji Zenitani
From: Seiji Zenitani @ 2005-12-14 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I like Andrew Zhilin's elegant icons, but an icon for Mac OSX (Carbon
port) still remains old. As Yamamoto-san commented on 18 November,
larger icons (up to 128x128) are strongly preferred on Mac OS X. Are
there any larger versions of the icons? Is the original gimp (or any
other graphics application) file available so that someone can
convert it to the MacOS icns format?

Sincerely,

--
Seiji Zenitani
zenitani@mac.com

* Re: [OS X] larger icons?
@ 2005-12-14 18:57 ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-12-14 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Andrew Zhilin, emacs-devel

Seiji Zenitani wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like Andrew Zhilin's elegant icons, but an icon for Mac OSX (Carbon
> port) still remains old. As Yamamoto-san commented on 18 November,
> larger icons (up to 128x128) are strongly preferred on Mac OS X. Are
> there any larger versions of the icons? Is the original gimp (or any
> other graphics application) file available so that someone can
> convert it to the MacOS icns format?

I think you have to ask Andrew.

* Re: [OS X] larger icons?
       [not found] <FA179599-58AA-4A22-9CB9-3F282A1F44FA@mac.com>
@ 2005-12-19  1:21 ` Andrew Zhilin
From: Andrew Zhilin @ 2005-12-19  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Lennart Borgman

Hi,

As a matter of fact, I have not yet done 128x128
icons. Unfortunately, time has been a little bit of a
problem lately, but I hope I'll have some spare days
in the first half of January, and I'll try to get to
them then. Also, I was planning to remove some minor
flaws from the existing set.

WBR,
Andrew Zhilin.

andrew_zhilin at yahoo dot com