* Get vìagra for a great price.
@ 2004-09-30 17:05 Lindsey G. Stinson
From: Lindsey G. Stinson @ 2004-09-30 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

We have a new offer for you. Buy cheap Vìagra through our online store.
- Private online ordering
- No prescription required
- World wide shipping

Order your drugs offshore and save over 70%!

Click here: http://888-luvu.com/meds/

Best regards,
Donald Cunfingham

No thanks: http://888-luvu.com/rm.html

* Get vìagra for a great price.
@ 2004-10-02 23:50 Clint Burton
From: Clint Burton @ 2004-10-02 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2004-10-10 20:42 Williams K. Ingram
From: Williams K. Ingram @ 2004-10-10 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

We have a new offer for you. Buy cheap Vìagra through our online store.
- Private online ordering
- No prescription required
- World wide shipping

Order your drugs offshore and save over 70%!

Click here: http://zap-internet.com/meds/

Best regards,
Donald Cunfingham

No thanks: http://zap-internet.com/rm.html

* Get vìagra for a great price.
@ 2004-10-17 10:44 Jimmie Romero
From: Jimmie Romero @ 2004-10-17 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

We have a new offer for you. Buy cheap Vìagra through our online store.
- Private online ordering
- No prescription required
- World wide shipping

Order your drugs offshore and save over 70%!

Click here: http://koolrx.com/meds/

Best regards,
Donald Cunfingham

No thanks: http://koolrx.com/rm.html

* Get vìagra for a great price.
@ 2004-10-21  3:45 Candice S. Snyder
From: Candice S. Snyder @ 2004-10-21  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-09-25 13:44 Stacey McIntyre
From: Stacey McIntyre @ 2005-09-25 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a great offer for you. Buy inexpensive Vìagra through our
online store. It has the same ingredients as normal Vìagra, and
works in the same way.

- Private online ordering
- No prescription required
- World wide shipping

Order your drugs offshore and save over 70%!

Click here: http://jklgmcdefi.neartheir.info/?abhcdefixwnptyjklzgvgm

Best regards,
Stacey McIntyre

No thanks: http://abcefgjdlhm.neartheir.info/?ikhmxyabcefgjzdl