* desktop-save
@ 2005-07-11 23:30 Lennart Borgman
       [not found] ` <42D31F5D.1080706@comcast.net>
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-07-11 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

The doc string for function `desktop-save-mode' talks about a variable
`desktop-save' that does not exist. (Maybe the intended variable was
`desktop-save-mode' but that would be pretty useless here as far as I
can see.)

* Re: desktop-save
       [not found] ` <42D31F5D.1080706@comcast.net>
@ 2005-07-12  6:39   ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-07-12  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Hunter wrote:

> Lennart Borgman wrote:
>
>> The doc string for function `desktop-save-mode' talks about a
>> variable `desktop-save' that does not exist. (Maybe the intended
>> variable was `desktop-save-mode' but that would be pretty useless
>> here as far as I can see.)
>

> 'desktop-save-mode' is autoloaded, so you can always see its docs.
> 'desktop-save' is not autoloaded, so it's not defined or documented
> until you cause desktop.el to be loaded.

Thanks, I missed that. But I think it is quite a bit confusing.