* Screen update when running call-process
@ 2005-07-04 15:42 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2005-07-04 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed a strange thing when I was running a subprocess with screen
update. I started it with

        (setq sts (call-process "sh" nil (current-buffer) t "-c" "make")))))

The t means 'update display'. That works nicely as long as I do not
switch frame or switch to another app. When I get back the screen is no
longer updated. This is on w32 (in case anyone would doubt;-)

I suppose this is problem in the w32 *.c files, but I would be glad if
you could test on other platforms.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-04 15:42 UTC | newest]