* CVS glitch?
@ 2003-06-02 11:47 Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2003-06-02 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: savannah-hackers

Some ChangeLog entries appear to have disappeared from
both src/ChangeLog and lisp/ChangeLog in the last 12 hours.

emacs-commit contains notifications that the changes did
originally go through, but they do not appear in CVS history.
As far as I can tell, only the ChangeLogs were affected, the
changes that were listed are still intact.

* Re: CVS glitch?
@ 2003-06-02 11:59 Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2003-06-02 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: savannah-hackers

Sorry, disregard my last mail. I was looking at an old version of
lisp/ChangeLog. The changes did in fact go through there, and my
changes to src/ChangeLog did not seem to go through (probably due
to a conflict, which I missed due to tiredness or something).