* compilation-nomessage-regexp-alist in JDEE
@ 2005-12-01 11:35 LENNART BORGMAN
From: LENNART BORGMAN @ 2005-12-01 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just asked this on the jde list, but after some searching on the net it looks to me like the variable below has been removed. Where is information about this and what should be done?

***************************
I get the following error when I try to use jde-javadoc-make:

    Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable
compilation-nomessage-regexp-alist)
       efc-compiler([object jde-javadoc-maker "javadoc generator" "javadoc"

I do not know if I am doing something wrong since this is my first attempt
to call the command. One thing I do not yet understand is prj.el. I just
generated this and it simply contains:

  (jde-project-file-version "1.0")
  (jde-set-variables)

This file is some directories up in the same directory where the And
build.xml file is.

I am doing this with CVS Emacs (the developers version from 2005-11-30) on
MS Windows. JDE version is 2.3.5.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-01 11:35 UTC | newest]