* Hiding a LaTeX \section
       [not found] <CAJjPbtM218__bB0oNV4qXyA13BXaV4h-PmQemxLeW_hwwb2oog@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2019-09-23 15:59 ` Andreas Röhler
From: Andreas Röhler @ 2019-09-23 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi all,

there was a request as shown below, which could be done from
hideshow.el, given some changes:

Instead of hard-coded hs-show-block need a hs-show-base function, where
'block is only an option.
In the way thing-at-point does it.

I.e. need the possibility to attach a function-argument jumping to
beginning and end of a form.
Just a regexp isn't sufficient.

Thanks,

Andreas

I would like to be able to place my cursor at a LaTeX \section or
\subsection line then hit Tab and have the section collapse like its
equivalent would do in org-mode. In short, I want org-mode section
navigation/manipulation support for LaTeX. The Spacemacs latex layer
(which installs Auctex by default) has no support for this, not even if
I enable hs-minor-mode or outline-minor-mode.