* Interactive Command vs Interactive Lisp Closure
@ 2023-08-21 14:52 T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2023-08-21 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Help often says "... is an Interactive Lisp Closure ...".

It might be less intimidating  to users to say "Is an interactive
command ..." when we display interactive help.

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

* Re: Interactive Command vs Interactive Lisp Closure
@ 2023-08-21 15:22 ` Mattias Engdegård
From: Mattias Engdegård @ 2023-08-21 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T.V Raman; +Cc: emacs-devel

21 aug. 2023 kl. 16.52 skrev T.V Raman <raman@google.com>:

> Help often says "... is an Interactive Lisp Closure ...".

Thank you, that could be improved. It now just says '[interactive] function'. Good enough?

* Re: Interactive Command vs Interactive Lisp Closure
@ 2023-08-21 15:31   ` T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2023-08-21 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mattias.engdegard; +Cc: raman, emacs-devel

Yes, perfect!