* Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work
@ 2021-11-02  2:08 T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2021-11-02  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi Lars,

In many instances (not sure if always)
Walking the transient  menu tree for emojis, it appears that pressing
Enter on a leaf doesn't select it; I seem to need to press the
single-letter-key associated with that leaf node. This is with
arrow-navigation enabled for transient -- see transient-enable-popup-navigation

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

* Re: Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work
@ 2021-11-02 14:28 ` T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2021-11-02 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=gb18030, Size: 826 bytes --]

"T.V Raman" <raman@google.com> writes:

Following up to myself:
This looks like a problem in tranisent.el Jonas -- could you please take
a look?
> Hi Lars,
>
> In many instances (not sure if always)
> Walking the transient  menu tree for emojis, it appears that pressing
> Enter on a leaf doesn't select it; I seem to need to press the
> single-letter-key associated with that leaf node. This is with
> arrow-navigation enabled for transient -- see transient-enable-popup-navigation
>
> --
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Raman(I Search, I Find, I Misplace, I Research)
> 7©4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  •0Ü8
>
> --
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Raman(I Search, I Find, I Misplace, I Research)
> 7©4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  •0Ü8

7©4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  •0Ü8

* Re: Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work
@ 2021-11-11  1:35   ` Jonas Bernoulli
From: Jonas Bernoulli @ 2021-11-11  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: T.V Raman, emacs-devel

"T.V Raman" <raman@google.com> writes:

> Following up to myself:
> This looks like a problem in tranisent.el Jonas -- could you please take
> a look?
>>
>> In many instances (not sure if always)
>> Walking the transient  menu tree for emojis, it appears that pressing
>> Enter on a leaf doesn't select it; I seem to need to press the
>> single-letter-key associated with that leaf node. This is with
>> arrow-navigation enabled for transient -- see transient-enable-popup-navigation

While I didn't see that exact issue I saw similar ones and believe that
when I fixed those this one got fixed too.

* Re: Emoji/transient: Enter on leaf nodes doesn't always work
@ 2021-11-11  2:14     ` T.V Raman
From: T.V Raman @ 2021-11-11  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jonas; +Cc: raman, emacs-devel

you're correct, just tried it from an updated build on Master and the
problem is gone:-)