* Emacs Scheme Mode, REPL, and scheme-send-definition
@ 2024-02-02 17:39 Jakub T. Jankiewicz
From: Jakub T. Jankiewicz @ 2024-02-02 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

Is there a way to implement something in Scheme REPL that will disable
continuations prompts when running C-C C-e?

I have Scheme REPL for my own implementation, but the same thing happen with
guile:

scheme@(guile-user)> (
... define x 10)
scheme@(guile-user)> ... ... ... ... scheme@(guile-user)>
scheme@(guile-user)>

I've typed open parenthesis and press enter, and the next thing was calling
scheme-send-definition to the REPL.

Is there a way to detect Emacs copy-paste and don't show the continue prompt?
Maybe show simple message "loaded"? If not in REPL then maybe in Inferior
Scheme.

I use this to run the REPL:

(defun scheme ()
  "call run-scheme with guile scheme interpreter."
  (interactive)
  (run-scheme "/usr/bin/guile"))

Thanks,
Jakub

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-02-02 17:39 UTC | newest]