* Tramp issue on master.
       [not found] <20210808231355.r2zntsjzjlsbbwdm.ref@Ergus>
@ 2021-08-08 23:13 ` Ergus
From: Ergus @ 2021-08-08 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi:

In current master when I try to use tramp I get an error:

tramp-maybe-open-connection: Symbol’s value as variable is void:
tramp-security-key-confirm-regexp

Grepping the code it shows that such function is not defined.

Best,
Ergus

* Re: Tramp issue on master.
@ 2021-08-09 12:47   ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2021-08-09 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ergus; +Cc: emacs-devel

Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

> Hi:

Hi,

> In current master when I try to use tramp I get an error:
>
> tramp-maybe-open-connection: Symbol€s value as variable is void:
> tramp-security-key-confirm-regexp
>
> Grepping the code it shows that such function is not defined.

Oops, there was an error last time I have sync'ed Tramp git with Emacs
git. Should be fixed now.

> Best,
> Ergus

Best regards, Michael.