* debugging pre-write-conversion in define-coding-system
@ 2011-02-17 21:55 Werner LEMBERG
From: Werner LEMBERG @ 2011-02-17 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Folks,

I'm updating my cjk-enc.el package (part of the CJK bundle for LaTeX)
to replace make-coding-system with define-coding-system.  However, I
can't debug it.

In previous Emacs versions, I've instrumented the function used for
the pre-write-conversion hook, and the debugger correctly stops there.
However, with a rather recent Emacs (bzr compiled on 2011-01-01) this
no longer works.  Is this a bug?  Am I missing something?

    Werner

* Re: debugging pre-write-conversion in define-coding-system
@ 2011-02-21  8:02 ` Werner LEMBERG
From: Werner LEMBERG @ 2011-02-21  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Ping!  Any help greatly appreciated.