* Re: fixing for search.c
       [not found] <200503210254.LAA27289@etlken.m17n.org>
@ 2005-04-01  1:25 ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2005-04-01  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <200503210254.LAA27289@etlken.m17n.org>, Kenichi Handa <handa@m17n.org> writes:

> As I wrote before, currently these codes are commented out:
>   ;;(set-downcase-syntax  ?İ ?i tbl)
>   ;;(set-upcase-syntax    ?I ?ı tbl)

> because search and regex don't handle these cases correclty.

I've just installed the following changes to fix the above
problem.  As Richard asked me to test them locally for a
while, I've used them for about 10 days and found no
problem.  But, if you find some case-related problem in
search/regexp, perhaps these changes should be doubted at
first.

2005-04-01  Kenichi Handa  <handa@m17n.org>

	* lisp.h (Vascii_upcase_table, Vascii_canon_table,
	Vascii_eqv_table): Extern them.

	* casetab.c (set_case_table): If standard is nonzero, setup
	Vascii_upcase_table, Vascii_canon_table, and Vascii_eqv_table.

	* search.c (looking_at_1): Use current_buffer->case_canon_table,
	not DOWNCASE_TABLE.
	(string_match_1): Likewise.
	(fast_c_string_match_ignore_case): Use Vascii_canon_table, not
	Vascii_downcase_table.
	(fast_string_match_ignore_case): Likewise.
	(search_buffer): Fix checking of boyer-moore usability.
	(boyer_moore): Calculate translate_prev_byte1/2/3 in advance.  No
	need of tranlating characters in PAT.  Fix calculation of
	simple_translate.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-01  1:25 UTC | newest]