* emacs-unicode-2 specific: c-mode indentation error
@ 2004-10-28  9:10 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2004-10-28  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
 I am noticing a problem in emacs-unicode-2 and _not_ in HEAD. When I
try to indent a 'C' code in c-mode, I get the following error only in
emacs-unicode-2 branch.

The file can contain just 1 line:
/* hello world */

I get the following trace:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
  c-end-of-current-token()
  c-forward-token-2(0 nil 12)
  c-guess-basic-syntax()
  c-indent-region(1 13)
  indent-region(1 13 nil)
  call-interactively(indent-region)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Proud FSF member: #1935
http://schemer.fateback.com/

* Re: emacs-unicode-2 specific: c-mode indentation error
@ 2004-10-29  0:21 ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2004-10-29  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

In article <68c73b1a0410280210b166389@mail.gmail.com>, Dhruva Krishnamurthy <dhruva.krishnamurthy@gmail.com> writes:
>  I am noticing a problem in emacs-unicode-2 and _not_ in HEAD. When I
> try to indent a 'C' code in c-mode, I get the following error only in
> emacs-unicode-2 branch.

> The file can contain just 1 line:
> /* hello world */

> I get the following trace:
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p nil)
>   c-end-of-current-token()
>   c-forward-token-2(0 nil 12)
>   c-guess-basic-syntax()
>   c-indent-region(1 13)
>   indent-region(1 13 nil)
>   call-interactively(indent-region)
>   execute-extended-command(nil)
>   call-interactively(execute-extended-command)

Thank you for the report.  I've just installed a fix.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org