* Somone is looking into your background.
@ 2004-06-07 12:20 SYE Support Dept
From: SYE Support Dept @ 2004-06-07 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

********Not commercial email********

Someone who knows you is attempting to share opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view what the user posted about you use this link:

http://1.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=emacs-devel@gnu.org

ShareYourExperiences.com, as the name suggests, is a place where users can meet each other for the purpose of sharing the experiences they have had with people and businesses.

IMPORTANT - To add this email address to our Do Not Email List click here:

http://4.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=emacs-devel@gnu.org

Regards,

SYEC Support Department

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-06-07 12:20 UTC | newest]