* emacs arch branch
@ 2003-12-26 13:12 Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2003-12-26 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

My emacs arch branch emacs--cvs-trunk--0 is now in a new archive (the old one
is still around, but will no longer be updated); it's now:

   miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004/emacs--cvs-trunk--0

To register the new archive (which you only need do once), do:

   tla register-archive http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004

To change a project tree to follow the new branch, do in the root directory
of the project tree:

   tla join-branch miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004/emacs--cvs-trunk--0
   tla set-tree-version miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004/emacs--cvs-trunk--0

!!! As with the CVS version of emacs, this branch is currently _missing_
src/regex.[ch], and so won't build unless you add them yourself in some
manner.  Whenever this situation is resolved in CVS, the arch branch will
follow; hopefully that will be soon. !!!

[Yes this is all a pain, and I wish there was an automatic mechanism to do
it, but there isn't (yet.)]

If you have your own arch branch of emacs, you might wish to take this
opportunity to re-branch from emacs--cvs-trunk--0 (or another branch);
contact me for more details (but I'd wait until the regex.[ch] thing is
resolved).

-Miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia

* Re: emacs arch branch
@ 2003-12-27 21:32 ` Lőrentey Károly
From: Lőrentey Károly @ 2003-12-27 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:
> My emacs arch branch emacs--cvs-trunk--0 is now in a new archive (the old one
> is still around, but will no longer be updated); it's now:
>
>    miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004/emacs--cvs-trunk--0
>
> To register the new archive (which you only need do once), do:
>
>    tla register-archive http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/miles@gnu.org--gnu-2004

Could you please regenerate the .listings in miles@gnu.org--gnu-2003
with a newer (or 1.1) tla version?  The listings of the last two
revisions of emacs--cvs-trunk--0 seem to be corrupted.

--
Károly

* Re: emacs arch branch
@ 2003-12-28  0:18   ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2003-12-28  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel, Miles Bader

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 10:32:01PM +0100, L?rentey K?roly wrote:
> Could you please regenerate the .listings in miles@gnu.org--gnu-2003
> with a newer (or 1.1) tla version?  The listings of the last two
> revisions of emacs--cvs-trunk--0 seem to be corrupted.

Hi, done.  Thanks for the warning.

-Miles
--
Run away!  Run away!