* Build failure: W2K
@ 2003-11-24  6:55 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2003-11-24  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
 Latest CVS build on W2K using both MSVC 6.0 or GCC 3.3.1 fails:

make bootstrap:
Header file "grp.h" not found.

with regards,
dhruva
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
http://schemer.fateback.com/
General:www@furby.fastmail.fm
GNU/FSF:gnu@furby.fastmail.fm
GNU Emacs:gnu.emacs@furby.fastmail.fm

* Re: Build failure: W2K
@ 2003-11-24  9:41 Lars Hansen
From: Lars Hansen @ 2003-11-24  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

>Header file "grp.h" not found.

Woops. I only ran the cvs-mode-add command, I forgot the cvs-mode-commit
command.
I have committed now.

Sorry!