* [rms@gnu.org: Re: [Savannah-hackers] change notification script]
@ 2003-04-19 14:51 Rudy Gevaert
From: Rudy Gevaert @ 2003-04-19 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Richard is going to fix the log_accum script so that it only reports
on checkins done to the RC branch and the trunc.

As I am not a emacs developer I can't do the commits.  In stead of
giving me access I prefer that one of the emacs developers does this
for me.

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> -----

From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
To: Rudy Gevaert <rudy@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] change notification script
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:35:38 -0400

log_accum seems to be the relevant script.  Now I need to see
what its stdin looks like.  Could you please arrange to do
two checkins in Emacs, one in the trunk and one in the RC branch,
and record in each case the contents of the stdin for this script?
If you send them both to me, I should be able to do the job.

----- End forwarded message -----

Please mail me these files and I'll pass them on to Richard.

Thanks in advance,

Rudy Gevaert
Savannah-hacker

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-19 14:51 UTC | newest]