* HEAD, emacs/src
@ 2003-04-06 17:09 Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-04-06 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

I know little about CVS and noyhing about Python.

Is the following a Savannah problem or a problem with /emacs/src in
HEAD?

I go to

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/?only_with_tag=HEAD

and click on

src/

Result:

Python Exception Occurred

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2645, in run_cgi
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2598, in main
    view_directory(request)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1146, in view_directory
    fileinfo, alltags = get_logs(full_name, rcs_files, view_tag)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1093, in get_logs
    raise 'error during rlog: '+hex(status)
error during rlog: 0x100

* Re: HEAD, emacs/src
@ 2003-04-08 16:40 ` Mathieu Roy
From: Mathieu Roy @ 2003-04-08 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Luc Teirlinck <teirllm@dms.auburn.edu> said:

> I know little about CVS and noyhing about Python.
>
> Is the following a Savannah problem or a problem with /emacs/src in
> HEAD?
>
> I go to
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/?only_with_tag=HEAD
>
> and click on
>
> src/

Apparently it's a viewcvs problem (viewcvs is not bugfree). Was it the
first time you tried this url? If not, is it the first time you
noticed that problem?

Regards,

--
Mathieu Roy

* Re: HEAD, emacs/src
@ 2003-04-08 16:54   ` Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2003-04-08 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Mathieu Roy wrote:

   Was it the first time you tried this url?

I do not actually remember using it before.

   If not, is it the first time you noticed that problem?

It is the first time I noticed a problem of this kind.  (But again, I
do not know whether I ever visited this particular url before.)

Sincerely,

Luc.