* New free service!  AID:0434904283
@ 2003-05-29  6:34 g_a_l_l_a
From: g_a_l_l_a @ 2003-05-29  6:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are pleased to inform you that on the Gallery-A site has opened a new
service.
Now you can absolutely FREE use the best paintings from our gallery to
decorate the screen of your computer.
Insert your favorite painting into the frame of your monitor.
http://www.gallery-a.ru/luxury.php
With best regards Boris Lipner

Sorry if that information not interesting for You and we disturb You with
our message!
For removing yor address from this mailing list just replay this message
with word 'unsubscribe' in subject field
or simple click this link:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-29  6:34 UTC | newest]