* I have acquired emacs.net
@ 2002-12-18 23:55 Kevin A. Burton (burtonator)
From: Kevin A. Burton (burtonator) @ 2002-12-18 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey

I contacted the owner of emacs.net and he has given me permission to run
whatever we want.  Everything is all setup...

I was thinking of running the site as a repository for extreme emacs hacks.
Additional lisp, .emacs files, screenshots of Emacs doing crazy things, projects
to bring Emacs to the next level (like the GTK port), etc.

What do you guys think?  Any other suggestions?

Kevin

--
Kevin A. Burton ( burton@apache.org, burton@openprivacy.org, burton@peerfear.org )
        Jabber - burtonator@jabber.org,  Web - http://www.peerfear.org/

consume - be silent - die

* Re: I have acquired emacs.net
@ 2002-12-19 13:42 ` Vinicius Jose Latorre
From: Vinicius Jose Latorre @ 2002-12-19 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> I contacted the owner of emacs.net and he has given me permission to run
> whatever we want.  Everything is all setup...
>
> I was thinking of running the site as a repository for extreme emacs hacks.
> Additional lisp, .emacs files, screenshots of Emacs doing crazy things, projects
> to bring Emacs to the next level (like the GTK port), etc.
>
> What do you guys think?  Any other suggestions?

Cool!!  I like very much this idea.

Vinicius