* Snake and Tetris broken - 21.3.50
@ 2002-10-23 10:27 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2002-10-23 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
 From the latest CVS code as on 23rd Oct 2002, built on W2K using
 MinGW32, Snake and Tetris just shows a grey check board. I cannot see
 the tertis colored blocks coming down. In the background, the game is
 going on. I am sure it is a display related problem.

with regards,
dhruva
--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Home: http://www.geocities.com/gnued/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-23 10:27 UTC | newest]