* RFC
@ 2002-08-15  1:39 Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2002-08-15  1:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am working on a unified version of mailalias and mailabbrev.
The latest versions of mailabbrev, sendmail and related files make
ample mention and use of RFC rules for mail-headers.

Does anybody know a place where one can access these rules online?

Sincerely,

Luc.

* Re: RFC
@ 2002-08-15  1:52 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2002-08-15  1:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> I am working on a unified version of mailalias and mailabbrev.
> The latest versions of mailabbrev, sendmail and related files make
> ample mention and use of RFC rules for mail-headers.
>
> Does anybody know a place where one can access these rules online?

Google `rfc' gets you pretty quickly to http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html.
Or did I misunderstand your question ?

* Re: RFC
@ 2002-08-15  2:08   ` Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2002-08-15  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Stefan  Monnier wrote:

   Google `rfc' gets you pretty quickly to http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html.
   Or did I misunderstand your question ?

Thanks.  Sorry, I really should have thought of trying that myself.  I
guess I just did not occur to me that it might have been that easy to
find usig a search engine, just using rfc as keyword.

Sincerely,

Luc.